Frequently Asked Questions
Products and Stores
Perfumes Etc is an online beauty mall. You can buy a wide range of products to enhance your beauty including perfumes, cosmetics, and products for bath, body, skin care and hair care.
There are a number of ways to find products on Perfumes Etc.
- Click the Search Bar at the top of each page, and use a written or voice search.
- Click the Shop page or any of the category pages under it. These are Fragrances, Bath & Body, Cosmetics, Hair Care, and Skin Care.
- On the product pages, select Filter and search for a product, filter by category, and more.
A great deal of information is listed on the product detail page, including questions submitted by customers that the store owner thought others would like to know.
If you have additional questions, you have two options to contact the store from the product detail page.
- Click Chat With Store to speak to the store via Live Chat.
- Click Ask a Question, and submit your questions to the store owner. Select Inquiries under My Account, to see your questions and the store owner's response.
When viewing a Product, select Compare to add the product to the tool. Compare will change to Added. The Compare Tool will open displaying key information about the product.
When you are ready to continue shopping, close the Compare Tool by clicking the X in the top right-hand corner.
To add another product to compare, follow the same process. The Compare Tool will open with both products and their information displayed. Follow this process again, to add a third product if you desire.
To remove a product from the Compare Tool, click Remove above that product.
When viewing a product, select the Wishlist link to add the product to your Wishlist. The Wishlist link will change to Product Added. A new View Wishlist Link will also appear.
Click View Wishlist Link or the Menu Item at the top of the page to view your Wishlist.
Within the Wishlist view brief product details, click on the product to see more information, remove items or add them to the Cart.
There are many ways to learn more about a store.
- Go to that store owner's Store Page, where you can see their products, and read more about them, their policies, and their user reviews.
- Click Chat With Store on the Store Page to talk to the store via Live Chat.
- Click Inquiry on the Store Page, to submit a question to the store. Select Inquiries under My Account, to see your questions and the store owner's response.
- You can read the store's Blogs, add comments and watch for any responses.
Think of the Store List, as your Mall Directory to easily locate the stores to meet your needs.
- Click Top Rated and Best Selling Vendors.
- Enter a Store Name or part of the name to search for a particular store.
- Choose a Category, to identify stores selling those types of products.
- Select Country, State, City and even Zip to find stores in your country or region.
There are several ways to find a store owner's Store Page.
- Click on a store name from the Product Detail page or a Blog post.
- Search for them on the Store List.
- If you are following a store, select Following under My Account.
No. You can place an order as a guest. We do request your email address, so the store owner can provide you with a tracking number and communicate with you about the delivery of your order.
Yes. There are many benefits to having an account.
- You can easily communicate with the store owners and follow them to know when they have new products.
- You can more easily track your orders and submit a support ticket if needed.
- You can also securely store your payment information to make future checkouts easier. This information is not stored on our online mall, but instead is stored with the payment processing service.
There are no fees for customers to have an account on Perfumes Etc or to shop on it.
Click Create Account at the top right of the website. On the phone, select Create Account from the menu.
Orders, Tracking and Customer Support
We accept payment via VISA, Mastercard, American Express, Discover, PayPal, Pay Later, VENMO, Affirm, Afterpay and Klarna.
Pay Later (PayPal), Affirm, Afterpay and Klarna are payment methods that allow you to pay in multiple payments, if you meet the criteria from these payment vendors.
Once your item has been shipped, the store owner will email you the tracking number for your shipment. You can also go to the Order tab of your My Account page to view your order status and other details.
Click Order under My Account. Find the order, and click Support. There are a number of options to choose from depending on what you need to communicate. Select Support Ticket under My Account, to see your ticket and the store owner's response.
Refer to the store owner's Return Policy on their Product Detail and Store pages.
If you have questions or need support, we are glad to help you. You can click the green Chat Button at the bottom of this page or go to the Contact Page and use a method listed below.
- Send a message via the Contact Form.
- Send an email to email@example.com.
Click the Vendor Membership link and select a Plan. The system will then guide you through a simple registration and payment process.
It is a very simple process to create your store. On the Vendor Dashboard, select Settings. Then add your Logo, Banner, and other store information.
Your Vendor Dashboard is a single integrated location from which to manage all your activities.
Select Product on the Vendor Dashboard, and add each of your products individually with all their information. You can also upload your products in bulk via a CSV (Comma Separated Value) File. You can edit your products individually or with the Bulk Edit capability.
You are free to use any marketing method you choose. But one of strong values of Perfumes Etc is that as an online beauty and fashion mall we naturally attract many customers. That customer base is further enhanced by our marketing, as well as the marketing of all the vendors in the mall.
Select Settings on the Vendor Dashboard. Then select Shipping. There you can decide to ship by Zone, Country, Weight, or Distance and add the related settings.
Select Order on the Vendor Dashboard to view and manage all your orders easily.
Select Report on the Vendor Dashboard to view excellent reports for Sales by Date or by Product. Select Analytics to view more detailed reporting.
Select Reports on the Vendor Dashboard to view Low and Out of Stock Reports. In addition, select Stock Manager in Products to manage your inventory.
You have several ways for your customer to communicate with you and for you to manage their questions.
- Your Vendor Dashboard includes a Chat Box functionality. Your customer can select Chat with Store on your Store and Product Detail pages. To monitor and respond to your customers, select Chat Box on your Vendor Dashboard. Respond to incoming Live Chat requests and answer any offline messages left via chat while you were away.
- Select Notification Board on the Vendor Dashboard. Review the Store Inquiries, Product Questions or Order Support Tickets from your customers that are listed there. Click on the link within the Notification to go to the full communication on the Inquiry Board of the Vendor Dashboard. Respond to and manage all these communications from your customers.
If you have questions about Perfumes Etc or need assistance, feel free to contact us. We are here to help you and ensure your store operates smoothly.
If you still have questions, feel free to ask. You can contact us through the green Chat Button at the bottom of this page.